*Transfer rates are subject to change and any unused services are non refundable.
For Airport to Port:
- A Carnival representative will meet you outside of the Customs Hall for International Flights or in Terminal 2 alongside baggage claim 6 for Domestic Flights
- Transfer service will be available starting at 8am on the day of sailing. Services will not be available for guests arriving 3.5 hours or less before ship’s scheduled departure time.
- Guests who purchase transfers on embarkation day, will conveniently have the transfer cost charged directly to their onboard Sail & Sign account.
For Port to Airport:
- Guests will be assigned an airport transfer time based on their flight departure time
- A Carnival representative will meet you outside of the cruise terminal exit doors
- Transfer service starts at 7:00am
At the terminal
If you arrive early in the day, you can leave your luggage at the ‘Bag Drop’, which opens from 8:30am – from there you can enjoy hanging out until your designated “check in” time.
Luggage Storage - Sydney
Luggage storage is available by Smarte Carte in Circular Quay.
You are able to view prices here: http://www.baggagestorage.com.au/index.php/fees/baggage-storage-prices
Details of the location here: http://www.baggagestorage.com.au/index.php/store-locator/2-store-location-country-aus-nz/store-locations-data-australia-nsw/137-circular-quay
Locations of major bank ATMs at the Sydney terminal
All of the following ATMs are less than 10 minutes from the Overseas Passenger Terminal:
- Commonwealth Bank – at the luggage drop off point at the Overseas Passenger Terminal, also under Circular Quay railway station (opposite Jetty No.6)
- NAB/Rediteller – under Circular Quay railway station (facing the city), between Jetty No.3 and Jetty No.4
- St. George Bank, and ANZ – in Pitt St, on right walking up Pitt Street
- Westpac, in Pitt St. on left walking up Pitt Street