Use these links to find details about your port:
Overseas Passenger Terminal - Off Argyle Street, West Circular Quay. View map here.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Short-term parking available nearby
- Drop off and pick up at terminal
- Circular Quay train station in walking distance
- Bus services available
We recommend using Carnival transfers to/from the Sydney Airport and Cruise terminal at Circular Quay. The Overseas Passenger Terminal is also accessible by both train and bus, but please consider the possibility of unexpected delays.
Parking - Sydney
Short or long term parking is not permitted at the terminal. A three minute maximum drop off time is permitted and is enforced by Security Staff at the wharf. No parking is permitted in the lower George Street area from Argyle Street
to Hickson Road.
Parking is available at the Wilson Car Park, 155 George Street, under the Cahill Expressway and adjacent to the Four Seasons Hotel. It is about a five minute walk to/from the terminal.
Cruise Parking can also be found at the Sydney Opera House Car Park, located on 2 Macquarie St. They offer a Cruise-In Saver of $25 per day (min 7 days to 14 days). Patrons will need to pre-book their Cruise Parking through the online
booking system – Book A Bay. You can find all deals and information at their website.
Otherwise a limited amount of metered parking is available within The Rocks area (applicable parking fees will apply).
At the terminal
If you arrive early in the day, you can leave your luggage at the 'Bag Drop', which opens from 8:30am - from there you can enjoy hanging out until your designated "check in" time.
Luggage Storage - Sydney
Luggage storage is available by Smarte Carte in Circular Quay. You are able to view prices here. Details of the
Locations of major bank ATMs at the Sydney terminal
All of the following ATMs are less than 10 minutes from the Overseas Passenger Terminal:
- Commonwealth Bank ‐ at the luggage drop off point at the Overseas Passenger Terminal, also under Circular Quay railway station (opposite Jetty No.6)
- NAB/Rediteller - under Circular Quay railway station (facing the city), between Jetty No.3 and Jetty No.4
- St. George Bank, and ANZ ‐ in Pitt St, on right walking up Pitt Street
- Westpac, in Pitt St. on left walking up Pitt Street
Brisbane International Cruise Terminal (BICT), 1 Cruise Terminal Drive (access via Marine Road), Pinkenba, QLD 4008
It is located close to the Brisbane Airport, Kingsford-Smith Drive, and the Gateway Motorway, ensuring excellent road connectivity to the region.
There are currently no local or state government plans to link the BICT to public transport options.
See attached parking map.
There will be around 900 car parks providing long and short-term paid parking options.
3 car parkings available (pay stations in cash or card).
- P1 (Approx. 50 metres to 220 metres to building entrance)
- P2 (open air car parking. Approx. 250 metres to 390 metres to building entrance)
- P3 (open air car parking / Approx. 420 metres to 575 metres to building entrance)
If being dropped off or ready for pick-up at the terminal, drivers will be able to go straight to the ‘passenger pick up / drop off zone’ in front of the terminal building.
There will also be designated commercial areas for coaches, buses and taxis.
Passenger pick up and drop off
- Maximum 2 minutes passenger pick up & set down
- Private vehicles only
- Accessible pick up & set down bays
- Driver to remain in vehicle
- Approx. 40 metres to building entrance
There will be a drop off luggage area next to the terminal entrance.
You can also find above information via the link below
Cruise Terminal Station Pier - Waterfront Place, Port Melbourne. View map here.
- Short-term parking
- Tram stop nearby
Transfers to and from the Airport - Sydney & Melbourne
Carnival Cruise Line sells transfers to/from Sydney Airport to the Cruise terminal at Circular Quay. Make arrangements in advance by contacting your travel agent or Carnival reservations. The deadline for adding transfers are 5 days
prior to the cruise. Transfers may be purchased on embarkation day at the airport and debarkation morning at the cruise terminal with a Carnival Cruise Line representative based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Sydney - Transfers cost $29.99 AUD each way.
- Melbourne Transfers cost $36.00 AUD each way from Airport to pier & vice versa. $16.00 AUD from Pier to Southern Cross Station.
*Transfer rates are subject to change and any unused services are non refundable.
For Airport to Port
- A Carnival representative will meet you outside of the Customs Hall for International Flights or in Terminal 2 alongside baggage claim 6 for Domestic Flights
- Transfer service will be available starting at 8am on the day of sailing. Services will not be available for guests arriving 3.5 hours or less before ship’s scheduled departure time.
- Guests who purchase transfers on embarkation day, will conveniently have the transfer cost charged directly to their onboard Sail & Sign account.
For Port to Airport
- Guests will be assigned an airport transfer time based on their flight departure time
- A Carnival representative will meet you outside of the cruise terminal exit doors
- Transfer service starts at 7:00am
61 Marina Coastal Drive, Singapore. View map here.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Taxi rank near the terminal
- Short-term car parking
- Marina South Pier train station
- ATM at terminal
Pier 2 Cruise Terminal, Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu. View map here.
- Banks closeby
- Easily accessible by bus or taxi.