Transfers to and from the Airport
Carnival Cruise Line sells transfers to/from Sydney Airport to the Cruise terminal at Circular Quay. Make arrangements in advance by contacting your travel agent or Carnival reservations. The deadline for adding transfers are 5 days prior to the cruise. Transfers may be purchased on embarkation day at the airport and debarkation morning at the cruise terminal with a Carnival Cruise Line representative based on availability and are not guaranteed.
Transfers cost $20 AUD each way. *Transfer rates are subject to change and any unused services are non refundable.
For Airport to Port:
- A Carnival representative will meet you outside of the Customs Hall for International Flights or in Terminal 2 alongside baggage claim 6 for Domestic Flights
- Transfer service will be available starting at 8am on the day of sailing. Services will not be available for guests arriving 3.5 hours or less before ship’s scheduled departure time.
- Guests who purchase transfers on embarkation day, will conveniently have the transfer cost charged directly to their onboard Sail & Sign account.
For Port to Airport:
- Guests will be assigned an airport transfer time based on their flight departure time
- A Carnival representative will meet you outside of the cruise terminal exit doors
- Transfer service starts at 7:00am
At the terminal
If you arrive early in the day, you can leave your luggage at the ‘Bag Drop’, which opens from 8:30am – from there you can enjoy hanging out at Circular Quay until your designated “check in” time.
If you wish to wait at the terminal there is some shaded/sheltered seating available close to the terminal, but this can fill quickly.
The closest public toilets are directly opposite the terminal entrance (portable toilet block) and under Circular Quay railway station.
Luggage storage is available by Smarte Carte in Circular Quay.
You are able to view prices here: http://www.baggagestorage.com.au/index.php/fees/baggage-storage-prices
Details of the location here: http://www.baggagestorage.com.au/index.php/store-locator/2-store-location-country-aus-nz/store-locations-data-australia-nsw/137-circular-quay
Locations of major bank ATMs at the terminal
All of the following ATMs are less than 10 minutes from the Overseas Passenger Terminal:
- Commonwealth Bank – at the luggage drop off point at the Overseas Passenger Terminal, also under Circular Quay railway station (opposite Jetty No.6)
- NAB/Rediteller – under Circular Quay railway station (facing the city), between Jetty No.3 and Jetty No.4
- St. George Bank, and ANZ – in Pitt St, on right walking up Pitt Street
- Westpac, in Pitt St. on left walking up Pitt Street