WHAT DOES 'CHEERS!' DRINK PACKAGE INCLUDE?
- - All spirits, domestic and imported beer, wine and sparkling wine by the glass, hand-crafted cocktails and frozen cocktails with top shelf brands at a value of up to $20 AUD per drink.
- - Soft drinks, frozen mocktails, energy drinks, packaged water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages.
- - Packaged Water in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants.
- - 25% off selected spirits or wines outside of the program.
- - 25% off beverage seminars and classes.
- - 25% off bottles of wine in Fahrenheit 555.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE CHEERS! DRINK PACKAGE?
- - Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses.
- - Bottles of liquor.
- - Beverages offered at gangway.
- - Beverages offered through room service, in-stateroom beverage programs, and apps.
- - Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets.
- - All other beverage-related programs including merchandise and cigarettes.
- - Food items.
- - Fresh pressed and squeezed juices.
- - Specialty coffee and tea.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
- - Must be 18 years or older to purchase and agree not to give to minors.
- - *Price is per person, per day and CHEERS! must be purchased for the entire duration of the cruise.
- - Each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program.
- - If the program is part of an offer you’ve received from Carnival, then it’s applicable to the 1st and 2nd adults in the cabin only; if the 2nd passenger is a 18 years of age, then the Bottomless Bubbles package will be assigned.
- - Only one alcoholic drink at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted.
- - Program allows for up to 15 alcoholic drinks per 24 hour period (9AM - 3AM).
- - Once you have consumed your 15 drinks, you cannot purchase any additional alcoholic beverages.
- - Only one non-alcoholic beverage (other than mixers) at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted.
- - If you are on the CHEERS! program, you can not (even by paying) purchase sharing cocktails (aka fishbowls), floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets.
- - Carnival reserves the right to refuse service for any reason. Responsible Service of Alcohol rules apply.
- - Program is strictly non-refundable and is also non-transferable onboard.
- - All bottles and cans will be served opened.
- - Program only applicable for onboard purchases during regular operating hours.
Note: CHEERS! must be purchased by each adult assigned to the same stateroom, for the entire length of your cruise. CHEERS! is not applicable to Room Service purchases, and can only be purchased for the entire length of your cruise.
|Pre-purchase price: $111 (Only on 7+ day cruises)|
|Purchased aboard: $119 (Only on 7+ day cruises)|
|Prices are per person, per day|