WHAT DOES 'CHEERS!' INCLUDE?
- - All spirits, domestic and imported beer, wine and sparkling wine by the glass, hand-crafted cocktails and frozen cocktails with top shelf brands such as Grey Goose, Patrón and Hennessy at a value of up to $20 AUD per drink.
- - Soft drinks, frozen mocktails, energy drinks, packaged water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages.
- - Packaged Water in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants.
- - 25% off selected spirits or wines outside of the program.
- - 25% off beverage seminars and classes.
- - 25% off bottles of wine in Fahrenheit 555.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- - Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses.
- - Bottles of liquor.
- - Beverages offered at gangway.
- - Beverages offered through room service, in-stateroom beverage programs, and apps.
- - Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets.
- - All other beverage-related programs including merchandise and cigarettes.
- - Food items.
- - Fresh pressed and squeezed juices.
- - Specialty coffee and tea.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
- - Must be 18 years or older to purchase and agree not to give to minors.
- - *Price is per person, per day and CHEERS! must be purchased for the entire duration of the cruise.
- - Each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program.
- - If the program is part of an offer you’ve received from Carnival, then it’s applicable to the 1st and 2nd adults in the cabin only; if the 2nd passenger is a 18 years of age, then the Bottomless Bubbles package will be assigned.
- - Only one alcoholic drink at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted.
- - Program allows for up to 15 alcoholic drinks per 24 hour period (6AM - 6AM).
- - Once you have consumed your 15 drinks, you cannot purchase any additional alcoholic beverages.
- - Only one non-alcoholic beverage (other than mixers) at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted.
- - If you are on the CHEERS! program, you can not (even by paying) purchase sharing cocktails (aka fishbowls), floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets.
- - Carnival reserves the right to refuse service for any reason. Responsible Service of Alcohol rules apply.
- - Program is strictly non-refundable and is also non-transferable onboard.
- - All bottles and cans will be served opened.
- - Program only applicable for onboard purchases during regular operating hours.
Note: Cheers! is not applicable to Room Service purchases, and can only be purchased for the entire length of your cruise.
||Purchased aboard: $119 (Only on 7+ day cruises)
||Prices are per person, per day