|Grilled Lobster Tail
Are you ready to get fancy with lobster? Because this is how you get fancy with lobster. This New England delicacy is sure to be the perfect meal.
- 10 340g lobster tails
- 10 potatoes for baking
- 450g Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 lemons
- 4 limes, cut into wedges
- 10 red cherry tomatoes
- 10 yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp (chopped) of chives
- 1 tbsp (chopped) of Italian parsley
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 cup (chopped) red onions
- 10 stems of rosemary
- 4 tbsp butter
- salt to taste (kosher or sea salt)
- crushed black pepper to taste
- tarragon butter, brushed
- citrus drawn butter (to be served on the side)
Here's what you need to do:
- Bake the baking potato (with skin) until just about cooked. Peel them while they’re still a little bit hot, and then dice them.
- Finely chop lemon rind and reserve the lemon juice.
- Sauté your red onions in butter, add lemon juice and the chopped lemon rind.
- Add the diced potato, cream and chopped chives. Season it.
- Lightly roast the cherry tomatoes and sauté with butter and chopped parsley. Season.
- Cut the lobster, including the shell, into two pieces. Detach the meat from the shell.
- Skewer the tails with bamboo skewers to help them keep their shape.
- Season lobsters with salt and pepper. Cook flesh side down over the grill until light grill marks appear.
- Flip the tails so the shell side is down. Then cook until the meat is firm and opaque.
- Fancy bonus! None needed — all who try this automatically become fancy.