|Carnival’s Melting Chocolate Cake Recipe
Are you craving some chocolate cake? Learn how to make Carnival’s famous melting chocolate cake at home!
- 170g Dark Chocolate
- 170g Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 45g Sugar
- 30g Flour
- Extra: Add a scoop of your favourite vanilla ice-cream
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 200˚C.
- Grease 10 small ovenproof ramekins.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a large bowl over simmering water, stirring to combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until the sugar is well dissolved. Gradually add the flour and combine.
- Add the egg mixture to the chocolate and gently combine. Pour into ramekins – each should be about two-thirds full.
- Place ramekins in a large oven tray and pour in enough boiling water to reach halfway up each dish.
- Bake for 14 minutes at 200˚C. Mixture should look soft in the centre and crusty on the outside.
- To serve, place ramekins on plates, accompanied with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.