Find out port information including cruise parking, luggage storage and more.
Use these links to find details about your port:
Overseas Passenger Terminal - Off Argyle Street, West Circular Quay. View map here.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Short-term parking available nearby
- Drop off and pick up at terminal
- Circular Quay train station in walking distance
- Bus services available
The Overseas Passenger Terminal is accessible by both train and bus, but please consider the possibility of unexpected delays.
Parking - Sydney
Short or long term parking is not permitted at the terminal. A three minute maximum drop off time is permitted and is enforced by Security Staff at the wharf. No parking is permitted in the lower George Street area from Argyle Street to Hickson Road.
Parking is available at the Wilson Car Park, 155 George Street, under the Cahill Expressway and adjacent to the Four Seasons Hotel. It is about a five minute walk to/from the terminal.
Cruise Parking can also be found at the Sydney Opera House Car Park, located on 2 Macquarie St. They offer a Cruise-In Saver of $25 per day (min 7 days to 14 days). Patrons will need to pre-book their Cruise Parking through the online booking system – Book A Bay. You can find all deals and information at their website.
Otherwise a limited amount of metered parking is available within The Rocks area (applicable parking fees will apply).
At the terminal
If you arrive early in the day, you can leave your luggage at the 'Bag Drop', which opens from 8:30am - from there you can enjoy hanging out until your designated "check in" time.
Luggage Storage - Sydney
Luggage storage is available by Bounce Luggage in Circular Quay. You are able to view details here..
Locations of major bank ATMs at the Sydney terminal
All of the following ATMs are less than 10 minutes from the Overseas Passenger Terminal:
- Commonwealth Bank ‐ at the luggage drop off point at the Overseas Passenger Terminal, also under Circular Quay railway station (opposite Jetty No.6)
- NAB/Rediteller - under Circular Quay railway station (facing the city), between Jetty No.3 and Jetty No.4
- St. George Bank, and ANZ ‐ in Pitt St, on right walking up Pitt Street
- Westpac, in Pitt St. on left walking up Pitt Street
Brisbane International Cruise Terminal (BICT)
Address: 1 Cruise Terminal Drive (access via Marine Road), Pinkenba, QLD 4008
Note: Some GPS systems may not yet recognise the new address. If this is the case, use Marine Road, which becomes Cruise Terminal Drive.
It is located close to the Brisbane Airport, Kingsford-Smith Drive, and the Gateway Motorway, ensuring excellent road connectivity to the region.
- There are three (3) car parks providing onsite paid parking at the Brisbane International Cruise Terminal.
- All car parks are managed by Wilson Parking.
- Car park pricing and booking information is available on the Wilson Parking website. Parking must be booked in advance online through the Wilson Parking website.
- Car Parks 1 and 2 only accept online bookings – no drive-up parking spaces available
- Car Park 3 has a very limited number of drive up spaces – vast majority is online bookings.
Please note: Parking at the terminal is available at a premium, and is not included in your cruise. Parking should be booked well in advance of your cruise departure date.
Wilson Parking contact details:
- wilsonparking.com.au (search “Brisbane International Cruise Terminal”)
- Wilson Parking Customer Care: 1800 727 546
Offsite car parking operators / alternatives
Passengers can also arrive at the Brisbane International Cruise Terminal via taxi, rideshare or be dropped off.
If seeking alternative parking arrangements, below are contact details for offsite car parking operators (note: this is not an exhaustive list):
- Andrew’s Airport Parking: Visit andrewsairportpark.com.au/brisbane or call (07) 3268 4222
- Portside Parking: Visit kingsfordsmithparking.com.au or call (07) 3630 0922
Passenger pick up and drop off
- Maximum 2 minutes passenger pick up & set down
- Private vehicles only
- Accessible pick up & set down bays
- Driver to remain in vehicle
- Approx. 40 metres to building entrance
There will be a drop off luggage area next to the terminal entrance.
You can also find above information via the link below
Cruise Terminal Station Pier - Waterfront Place, Port Melbourne. View map here.
- Short-term parking
- Tram stop nearby
61 Marina Coastal Drive, Singapore. View map here.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Taxi rank near the terminal
- Short-term car parking
- Marina South Pier train station
- ATM at terminal
Pier 2 Cruise Terminal, Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu. View map here.
- Banks closeby
- Easily accessible by bus or taxi.